What We Believe
We believe in the:
- Divine, verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures and their authority for faith and practice in the lives of the believers.
- Unity of the Godhead and the trinity of the persons therein Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Virgin birth of Jesus Christ and in His Deity, that He is true God and true man.
- Lost condition of man and in his individual need of salvation from sin through the mercy and grace of God and of the eternal condemnation of the lost.
- All-sufficient, substitutionary sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary to redeem the world.
- Bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Bodily ascension to Heaven of the glorified Savior.
- Personal mission of the Holy Spirit for the regeneration and sanctification of the believer.
- Living church of Christ on the earth as the missionary agent for the evangelization of the world.
- Personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the hope of the church.
- Power and providence of God to meet our every need.